With Ludum Dare 35 coming to a close last month, it marks the 12th game jam in Winnipeg. Read more about Winnipeg's history with game jams here, under "Previous Game Jams." Next week we will once again come together to celebrate an amazing community of indie game developers, through sharing their experiences and games created during LD 35. Hear local developers speak about game dev, PegJam, LD 35, as well as showcase their submissions.
Special thanks to our Premium Gold Partner New Media Manitoba on LD 35 game jam.
What: Ludum Dare 35 Post-mortem
When: Wednesday, May 25th @ 7:00pm
Where: Red River College Exchange District Campus, Great-West Life Lecture Theatre (Room A104)
- Amy Gerardy & Graeme Borland presenting "Polydrone"
- Landon Butter & TBD presenting "We Made Rock Paper Scissors"
- Jake Carewick & Marcio Miranda presenting "Word Warrior"
- Kai Clavier presenting "SHAPE☆SHIFT"
- Ryan Hill presenting "You're A Mimic!" and discussing Fungus (interactive storytelling software)
- Michael Gooch presenting "Super Groovin'"
- Daniel Voth & Abdi Abidov presenting "Rock, Paper, Scissors Extreme!"
- Dylan Fries
Thanks to Red River College for their continued support of IGDA Winnipeg.
Thanks again to our partners ACI Manitoba, Electric Monk Media, and New Media Manitoba on Ludum Dare 35.