With Ludum Dare 35 officially coming to a close this past weekend, it marks another successful game jam event in Winnipeg. Whether you participated at home or at ACI, it's great to see the community grow. Special thanks goes out to the Premium Gold Partner New Media Manitoba, as well as Electric Monk Media, and ACI for making this event possible. Check below for all the participants and their Ludum Dare games.
Special Thanks goes out to New Media Manitoba for their support on this event!
- Landon Butterworth, Aaron Peddle, Riker Greenslade, and Tim_Six created We Made Rock Paper Scissors Rock Paper Scissors has never been so wild!
- Ryan Hill created You're A Mimic! a short game in the vein of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
- Matt Woelk and Benjamin Bergman created A Sum Of All Parts a relaxing world filled with vivid shapes and sounds.
- Graeme Borland and Amy Gerardy created Polydrone where you reshape your drones to battle enemies and go for the high score!
- Josh Jaques, Troy Denton, Leticia, Fernando Chorney, Alex Webr, and Dan created Avoid the Wall Simulator 2016 using the power of yoga to avoid the walls.
- Kai Clavier created SHAPE☆SHIFT jumping and puzzle your way to the end.
- Daniel Voth and Abdi Abidov created Rock, Paper, Scissors Extreme! A rock, paper scissors versus platformer.
- Jacob Carewick and Marcio Miranda created Word Warrior a comedy JRPG.
- Michael Gooch created Super Groovin' a dance battle involving stick men in top hats.
As well as...
- Dylan Fries from Electric Monk Media
- Matheu Plouffe
- Mike Safioles
- David Reimer
Thanks again to everyone for your support! If anyone else would like to use the ACI Classroom or rent one of their shared cubicle spaces for an event or just some extra office space downtown, contact Arlea at firstname.lastname@example.org.